When planning your Ireland Vacation for 2023 there are many surprises included in our tours and here we take a look at the 5 most popular tour highlights as voted by our customers in 2022.
1. The Wild Atlantic Way. A 2500kms costal drive starting in Donegal in the north, taking in the costal counties of Sligo, Mayo, Galway, Clare, Kerry and Cork. With stunning scenery, city stops, ancient monuments, instrument makers and the best traditional irish music nightly, this truly is a vacation of a lifetime!
2. Guitar Makers. We introduced a new tour that takes in a visit to 3 of the world’s best acoustic guitar makers, Lowden Guitars, Emerald Guitars and McNally Guitars. Also included are visits to Belfast, Derry, Armagh, and Wicklow taking in the Titanic Experience, Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery, Navan Fort, The Ulster American Folk Park, The national Stud and Japanese Gardens. Add in the nightly music and this is a tour packed full of highlights to make it the best value Ireland Vacation option available anywhere.
3. Festivals. Ireland is famous for it’s traditional Irish music festivals and we’ve included one of the most famous and popular festival, The Cup O’ Tae Festival in Ardara, Co. Donegal. This festival runs for 3 days at the beginning of May and includes pub sessions, street sessions, dancing, concerts and workshops. Making new friends, meeting fellow musicians and creating lasting memories, this is a festival not to be missed and sets us up for our onward journey along the Wild Atlantic Way.
4. Northern Ireland. Our Tour of The North is another unique option that explores the history and culture (as well as the music) of the northern part of Ireland. Taking in the cities of Belfast, Derry, and Armagh we visit the Titanic Experience, Giants Causeway, Bushmills Distillery, Navan Fort and The Ulster American Folk Park. Learn about the tragic past of ‘The Troubles’, understand how the older generations lived and worked and get the true story of how emigration affected Ireland in the 1800’s. This is a 5 night tour which is perfect for anyone on a tight time schedule.
5. Game of Thrones. Following on from the success of the Game of Thrones T.V. series, we take in a few film locations as part of our existing tours that were used throughout the series. From The Dark Hedges to Winterfell Castle these stops always prove popular with the G.O.T enthusiast.
So if you’re planning your 2023 Ireland Vacation check out all our tour options as there’s something in there for everyone.